CHAK IS MY NICKNAME

CHAK IS MY NICKNAME
I'm not afraid of growing slowly, yet i'm afraid only of standing still

9 Jun 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...

Do you wants a birthday WISH,birthday SONG, birthday PRESENT, birthday PARTY(especially surprised one), and other sort of things when it comes to your BIRTHDAY????


If the answer is a YES,
Then, I'm afraid that I might not be the right person who you wish to brighten your 'BIRTHDAY' day....
Well, come on buddy, if I don't remember today is your birthday, it does't means that I care less about our friendship. I sometimes forget the date to meet my dentist*he's going to take away one of my molar:)


I still remember the first word you said to me on our first meet."Excuse me, I accidentally coloring your shirt with my sambal ikan bilis, if you noticed that..and yet, one of the most importantly,I would never forget the first moment of your warm arms embracing me when my tear ducts were about to blast hesitantly.


what about a birthday WISH, at least???
Ok, fine...Happy Birthday to you...wow!!!as far as I know, I dont remember it's your birthday, but here you go, a sweet, nice birthday wish, just for you. Do you know how I know it???...ohhh..facebook maybe???
*for some people, they may say: Well, at least I do wish her/him...It's better than nothing.*guess I'm of them~~~sorry about that..
hurmm..What if you hide the date when you were born???..that might be a problem to me and so with others on the next day!!!!!


The main ideas that I would like to highlight:




  1. Don't ever assume that the relationship is not true just because of 'NO- BIRTHDAY things' does come into your life.
  2. I believes that there are a lot more important things that we must remember rather than birthday stuff. What we have to do is to find out what are the things and where are they belong.
  3. Whatever it is, we should keep trying to remember it* tak salah pown kan??*i'm trying hard now, seriously:p
Lastly but not leastly....


Happy Birthday Haizan!!!:p..dun worry ok..ak btol2 hafal birthday ko...it's my starting point...support ar ckt:))


p/s:  never saw my name written on top of a cake*not even a cupcake, yet i'm enjoying my life good enough...
      another thing, pardon me for my dreadful English...please! don't blame my English teacher~~~:)






2 comments:

  1. u almost got me into tears just now :') thnx, buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur most welcome,buddy:)..but,'almost' jer ke??hehe:p

    ReplyDelete